A Christ-centered communityWe warmly invite you to join the Monroe Christian School family
Monroe Christian School
Welcome to Monroe Christian School!
We warmly invite you to join the Monroe Christian School family. When you are ready to apply, the steps to enroll are as follows:
- If you have not already done so, contact us for an application packet, or download the documents here below.
- Since we accept applications year round, call to verify that there is room in the desired class.
- Be sure to read the Student-Parent Handbook thoroughly.
- Complete and submit the Registration Form, Smart Tuition application, Records Transfer Request, current immunization record (on provided form), and pay the Registration Fee.
- Should placement testing be deemed necessary (K-8th), schedule testing with the Administrator.
- The office will contact you to schedule an appointment with the Administrator and one or more MCS Board Members. During this meeting, we will verify that the expectations of the school, student, and parents are understood, address any special circumstances for your child, and get to know your family. This is a great opportunity to ask any questions you may still have about our school.
- If enrolling for the Fall, you will be informed of New Parent Night/Curriculum Night. This is a mandatory meeting for all new parents. This happens approximately one week before the start of the school year.
You will need the following documents to complete the enrollment process:
- 2023-2024 Registration Form
- 2023-2024 Tuition Schedule
- Student-Parent Handbook
- Preschool Handbook
- Middle School Handbook
- Certificate of Immunization Status
- Background Check Form
- Smart Tuition Application Form
- Smart Aid Instruction
- Records Transfer Request, K-8th grade, if applicable
- Recess Duty/Playground Rules
Please contact the office (360-794-8200) if you need any of these documents or are unable to locate them on the website.